I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family...through all of the transitions (moving, having a baby, starting school, looking for jobs) and the trials (my health and Abby's upcoming surgery). While our hope has remained constant in the Lord...we have at times been "weary"...really downright exhausted physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I am SO thankful to be able to call upon the family of God to pray on our behalf when these times of weariness wash over us.
A couple of weeks ago at school, Drew, Sam and I were studying the Israelites battle against Amelek. This is found in Genesis Chapter 17. I want to share part of it starting at verse 11...
"So it came about when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed, and when he let his hand down, Amalek prevailed. But Moses hands were heavy. They took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it; and Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side and one on the other. Thus his hands were steady until sunset."
Thank you family of the Most High God for supporting and lifting us up to Our Heavenly Father as we walk this road of faith. We have been weary and tired at times and I thank you for "picking us up with prayer". What a priviledge it is to have so many "Aaron's and Hur's" at our sides during this time of trials and testing. THANK YOU! Love, Jaci for the Jackson Family
No comments:
Post a Comment