But much to my surprise, last night before going to bed I checked the weather to see that we were in a "Winter Weather Advisery". The high being 40 overnight and steadily dropping during the day. By this morning it was upgraded to a "Winter Storm Warning" with 2-4 inches of accumulation expected. And sure enough just a couple of hours ago my kiddos dream came true. It started to snow. They have a white Christmas. I'm not sure if we will see this again, so you can be sure we are enjoying it now!
And what a great gift, to be reminded of the gift that Jesus is. The One who washed our sins as white as snow. Thank you Lord for being our Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Merry Christmas to ya'll!!
2 comments:
isn't it wonderful?! we LOVE it!! and merry christmas to you!! :)
I'm glad you had a white Christmas but not so glad we did. We have a wee bit more snow than you and it is COLD! Dad is out snowblowing as I write! It is hard to believe that one day you can be in shirt sleeves and comfortable and the next in coats and jackets with snow on the ground!!! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!! Love, Grandma(Mom)
Post a Comment