Friday, December 10, 2010

Today I took my four oldest kids to Chapel at DTS. It was the annual Christmas Carol sing along with Chaplain Bill, an event my kids have enjoyed SO much in the past. Brent stayed home with Daniel, as it was going to be a long outing because we had a special guest to pick up at the airport afterwords. Here are some pictures from the morning. It was a sweet time with sweet friends...





At one point Chaplain had the kids come up and sing "Away In a Manger"...




The kids had a good fill of cookies and cider. And I always love to sing carols with friends. It was a nice morning. We also were able to visit Dr. P and give him hugs, we all miss him very much!

Daniel and daddy had a good morning/afternoon at home together. The memory card that was used to take some pictures of Daniel today and yesterday is damaged and not reading, so I do not have a new picture from yesterday or today. BUT I have a couple of pictures that I have not shared yet, like this one...


So for today, that will have to do. I love it. We will have some pictures with our special guest tomorrow...

so stay tuned.

:-)

No comments: