Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday night update...

Hey again-

Abby is still doing great! We were transferred out of PICU at 3:00pm today. She may even go home tomorrow. Whoa! But that is great. She has been nursing well and sleeping in between. Her swelling has gotten a quite a bit worse, but as I said before we expected this. It is all a normal part of having this type of surgery done. Isn't it amazing that they can do this! I am still just so overwhelmed with thankfulness...it seems as though I have cried much more today. I am for ever grateful to The Lord for the care he has provided to the children He has given us to take care of. Thank you Jesus. We love you all!! I cannot even express just how thankful I am for all of your prayers...so I guess I will just keep telling you!!:-)


4 comments:

Kristi said...

So glad to hear that today has been good for little Abby! Thanks for the updates...I appreciate being able to read how you guys are doing as you have been on my heart lots! Sending love from the cold north!! :-)

Julie Erickson and crew said...

Brent, Jaci and family,
You have been in our prayers and on our minds. We are so glad to hear the surgery is over and that it went so well. Abby is such a sweetie and a fighter too! It is so great to see all your smiles in the pictures. We are sending lots of love your way. God is so good!
Hugs!

Patrick said...

Thanks for all the updates! Like Kristi said, we are praying for all of you as you journey through this experience. We praise God with you for His faithfulness in protecting Abby during the surgery and recovery.

Laura Lu said...

Jaci, that seems CRAZY that you could already take her home so soon! WOW! I am so happy to hear that she is eating and sleeping well. How about you?!?! Are you eating or getting any sleep?!?!

Love you Guys!
~Laura