Monday, November 15, 2010

One of Our Family's Favorite Places (day 50)

For three days we are staying at a place that has become a tradition since moving to Big "D". It has been 18 months since we have been here and thanks to some sweet friends who helped to make this possible, our family is playing, swimming, laughing and having a great time! Daniel cannot join in the swimming because of his central line, so it is the last time we will make a trip here for awhile. Any guesses where we are? I know that it is not that hard...but I like guessing games! :-) Maybe the pictures will help...




And I must say I have never seen Brent make this face before! :-)


Any guesses? It is so much fun to watch my kids having fun!! Looking forward to 3 more days!! Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

laura said...

great wolf lodge :) your pics always make me want to take my family to vacation there.