The day started with our tradition of presents outside the bedroom door...
And has followed with many special moments already...
Daniel LOVES his new push car...and I LOVE that his medicine pack and oxygen tank will fit in the "engine" at the front. This will be his fun new ride!!
He thinks it's really cool too! Love this face...
More to come later!! Thank you Jesus for this special day to celebrate!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Daniel! You and I share a birthday which is so special to me. I worked with your mama a long, long time ago. Then your parents ended up going to my home church after I had moved from Grand Forks. Then we reconnected via blogs! I have been praying for you every day and we check this blog every day to see your smiling face. I am so honored to share a birthday with you!
oh my, that push car is sooooo cool! thought about your family lots yesterday and am so grateful to check the blog and see smiling photos of your little Daniel at home with his family.
thank you jesus
Post a Comment