Thursday, May 22, 2008

Abby's 9 months Old

Yesterday Abby Grace turned 9 months. Hard for this mom to believe! The 9 months of her life have been full to say the least. Here she is...our little girl...




Oh how we love you Abby! You are just growing up SO fast. We have already been on quite the journey together and I look forward to what life will bring. Our family is so blessed to have you as a part of it! I Love you Abby Grace...you are a treasure!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

She is beautiful, Jaci!!

What great, adorable pictures...I can't believe that Abby is already NINE months!

Lori said...

Abby...you are such a sweet, precious little girl! It's so fun to be able to "see" you growing up - just way too fast! :-)

monica said...

Happy nine months Abby! Grandma and Grandpa love you bunches. Give your brothers and sister a big hug for us! Love, Grandma and Grandpa