Awesome, awesome, awesome. These pictures warm my heart. So happy for you guys. You can just see how much your other four kiddos love Daniel. What a special little boy. They are all so special, I feel like I know them through your magical writing skills. Hope all continues to go well for you in the days ahead!
What wonderful pictures of a happy family ... I am happy for you all and I say Praise the Lord for His goodness !! As always you are all in my prayers !!
3 comments:
Awesome, awesome, awesome. These pictures warm my heart. So happy for you guys. You can just see how much your other four kiddos love Daniel. What a special little boy. They are all so special, I feel like I know them through your magical writing skills. Hope all continues to go well for you in the days ahead!
Will keep you in our prayers!
Jamie Olson
What wonderful pictures of a happy family ... I am happy for you all and I say Praise the Lord for His goodness !! As always you are all in my prayers !!
Glenda Albertson
oh my. thank you JESUS
Post a Comment