It has been so much fun having our friend Lily spend the past couple of days with us. The girls love her so much. Today they played non-stop...there was a movie in the morning, a puppet show, a tea party, a fashion show of sorts, another movie, lunch, a game, a fort, a pajama party, tag, pool time, backyard fun with the hose, sonic dinner, another movie and when I prayed with them at 10pm...they were all sleeping before I finished. So cute. And so fun! Here are some of the pictures I snapped throughout the day...
They must have done this at least 50 times...probably part of the reason why they were sleeping before I could finish praying. :-)
This one is my favorite...
Sweet girls. Fun times. Thank you Jesus!
1 comment:
WOW! That looks like alot of fun! Miss you! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Z
Post a Comment