Thursday, January 31, 2013

Toothless Lizzy

Tonight Lizzy lost her 2nd front tooth.  She lost the first one while we were in Disney.  She is so excited, but has been worried she will sound "funny".  Tonight she was just excited!
I continue to be amazed at how Lizzy just pulls out her own teeth.  Tonight I had to help her a bit, but my boys had a much harder time losing their teeth.  She is so brave.  And I think she is adorable "toothless".  Love you Lizzy Joy!

2 comments:

monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monica said...

Wow Lizzy! That is so awesome! I can still remember when I lost my two front teeth and how weird it felt when I stuck my tongue through the space. We love your smile and can't wait to see you're new teeth when they grow in! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Z